Friday, February 8, 2013

The Next Day

Well in my last post I talked about being wiser as I got older but as I sit here today with the never again hangover I realise that becoming wiser has just not kicked in yet leading me to believe that I must still be too young for this phenomenon to take place, no I will have to wait before I get to join the old and wise club.
That in it's self sparked a wee victory jig-in my head of course as my fragile state would not allow more exercise than absolutely essential to maintain life form-I am not passed it and indeed if it were not for my predicament today I would be showing everyone just that.
So tomorrow they will be seeing a more energetic, positive and upbeat me full of the joys of life and celebrating all things positive and making sure everyone is touched by it! But that is tomorrow as right now a cup of tea a biscuit followed by a nap is what the doctor would order if he was here himself.
Luckily for me I have learned over the years when to go up and down the gears and although not old and wise perhaps I am learning.
And just a wee up date on the wee one we are now 2 weeks nappy free through the day with only one or two wee accidents, looks like the wallet will be out soon for a treat.
Next goal the night nappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment