Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me?

As life goes on and we try slowing down the clock of old father time as talked about previously- my stance is defeated as if to prove a point.
Today I turn ?? something and therefore must give up all rights to knowledge and any words of wisdom that I may of had-according to my son who has installed himself as head of the family due to my demise and lack of function being aged ??.
Now the wee one has decided that if there are cards and presents to be had then it cannot be my Birthday but most certainly must be hers for at least the presents.
Today however was one of the saddest days of my life as my daughter who has been the apple of my eye and indeed has had my backing when all others had given up on her snubbed my birthday, not even a card!
Now when you think about this it might not be unusual for some, however in my family this is not the done thing.
Thankfully the wee one goes from strength to strength proving some adults should never have left the school playground.
Me well it is another year and obviously I get wiser? well that's what we might think and hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment