Friday, March 1, 2013

A Song And Dance

The wee one has a tendency to dance and sing her way around the house and very occasionally at away venues and on occasions she likes an audience, now that can be of one or just whoever happens to be sitting near you in the cafĂ© or wherever you maybe- the wee one also likes the audience to show their appreciation after her bow by at the very least clapping and indeed has led this herself if they are too slow in reacting.
Now today I had to take my eighteen something to hospital again to see if they could fix his hand after he injured it at rugby- a consultation later an operation booked for next week and his season is over, gutted is an understatement that was just me!!
Now my daughter stepped in to the breach today to look after the wee one as she knew no hospital appointment with the NHS goes that simply and boy was she right although I gave it only one paragraph it went on four hours however there is only so much you can say about a waiting room full of one handed people noting that the other hand was either damaged or in a stouckie. Now the daughter was given a performance of song and dance and dually had to show her appreciation  however let did my daughter know that this was not a recital session but one of tuition and was being expected to have been watching very carefully.
When the wee one finished dancing she promptly pulled her mum off the couch and climbed on to the couch herself and motioned for my daughter to begin the routine. This went on with a number of corrections being shouted and motioned followed by wild applause when she got it right, now the wee one can sit for hours if the entertainment is right and by the looks of my daughter when I got home she must have been dancing and singing for Scotland- The wee one was well rested and as happy a cow near a burger factory these days.
So a big thanks to the daughter for saving the day, commiserations to my son on his rugby injury and a well earned glass of wine for me after the week that was.
However due to the fact that the wee one has played the role of supervision today the glass of wine is on hold as bath and bed are not even in her well rested thoughts.
AND FINALLY
I told you the other day about papa the eighty something garden tare-away and his pegging out of my garden, well that was only to through me off the sent because when I came back from the shops my tree branches met me at the front of the house, that's right the very ones that used to be on trees at the back of the house.
Here's hoping the trees recover as they were all fine fruit trees that we harvested every year for some home made cider-Maybe he has joined the tempests and is sending the household a clear message lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment